Confidentiality and protection of personal information
1. Provision of information by the Client:
1.1. When registering on the Site, the Client provides the following information: Last name, First name, residential address, email address, password to access the Site.
2. Use of information provided by the Client and received by the Company.
2.1 The Company uses the information:
to register the Client on the Site;
to fulfill their obligations to the Client;
to evaluate and analyze the work of the Site;
to determine the winner in promotions held by the Company.
2.2. The Company has the right to send advertising and information messages to the Client.
3. Disclosure of information received by the Company:
3.1. The Company undertakes not to disclose the information received from the Client. It is not considered a violation for the Company to provide information to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Company to fulfill obligations to the Client.
3.2. It is not considered a violation of obligations to disclose information in accordance with reasonable and applicable legal requirements.
4. The company has the right to use "cookies" technology. "Cookies" do not contain confidential information and are not transferred to third parties.
5. The company receives information about the client's ip-address. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
6. The Company is not responsible for the information provided by the Client on the Site in a public form.
Due to the increasing incidence of fraud on the Internet, below we provide some recommendations that will help you ensure the security of your confidential information:
do not transfer confidential information such as your login and password to unauthorized persons;
do not reply to emails that ask for your confidential information.
Cookies are a small piece of data sent by a web server to be stored on the user's computer in the form of a file, so that the next time you visit the website, the website can retrieve this information. This file is sent to the web server each time in an http request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site. Cookies may be used on some of the pages on our website to provide you with faster and more convenient access. If you do not wish to receive cookies, then most web browsers will allow you to reject them, while at the same time allowing you to visit our site without any restrictions. Cookies are not used to identify visitors to our site.